Who is Angela?
I’m a gym rat who turned it into a living. I’m an eating coach who occasionally enjoys dessert after breakfast. I am a somatic experiencing practitioner which is a weird and totally badass way of healing around trauma.
Cool stuff my coaching will help you with:
- Make desired changes in a sustainable way by releasing trauma. I find that most of us KNOW what is good for us, but still have a hard time doing it. Somatic Experiencing is just the ticket to bringing to light and dissolving unrecognized subconscious beliefs and stored trauma making completing goals possible.
- Develop a healthy relationship with food and your body, one that enhances your life rather than dominating it.
- Create and enjoy workouts that support living an active and injury-free lifestyle. The great outdoors is more accessible when you are stronger.
- Getting back on track because we invariably get out of balance… this involves not judging when you lose your momentum and developing the resilience to ride the waves back to balance.
A little more about me:
- Training in the Somatic Experiencing Trauma Therapy program has changed everything. I am convinced that releasing trauma is a significant factor in being able to reach and maintain goals.
- Becoming certified by the Institute for the Psychology of Eating as an Eating Psychology Coach changed how I view eating and my body in a positive way forever. Eating Psychology is honoring who you are as the eater to promote sustainable changes rather than just summoning more willpower to eat differently.
- As a personal trainer and group strength coach for the last twenty years, I know that workouts need to be fun and inspired to be sustainable.
- Oh yes and I am owned by three very spoiled senior dachshunds. In our home there also lives a big beautiful Plotthound named Lucky who is the love of my life.
My clients and friends call me:
- Authentic (yay- that’s my goal!!)
- A good listener
- Solution orientated
I would call myself quirky, real, honest and fiercely dedicated to learning so I can teach and coach. I’m in love with the idea that we are AWESOME already and the journey is about finding the blocks keeping us from accepting that.
If you want to try out some coaching or strength training with me, click here to hit me up…I would love to hear from you!
Wow, she is a fine specimen, that Angela. I just love her, she has great energy. -Taylor Bernstein